Breakfast Chef – Yeadon Stoops Beefeater Restaurant
Come and be a Breakfast Chef at Beefeater in Leeds. Help us prepare, cook and serve our legendary breakfasts. Immediate start, no experience needed.
up to £13.20 per hour day shift
Permanent – we don’t do zero hours contracts!
35 a week – shifts start at 6am, get your afternoons and evenings back
Yeadon Stoops Beefeater
LS19 7AW, Leeds
Why you’ll love it here:
- Training and support: We’ve got the user-friendly equipment that will make your life easier from the start and the training that’ll give you a career path in our kitchens.
- Whitbread Benefits card: Enjoy up to 60% off Premier Inn rooms and 25% off meals in Whitbread Restaurants
- Pension and saving schemes: Company pension and save as you earn scheme
- Discounts: Get money off shops, your utility bills, travel, cinema trips, supermarkets and more
- Refer a friend to work with us and receive up to £500
- Have a meal on us: You'll receive a £40 voucher to spend in our restaurant when you join us
What you’ll do:
Join our team at Leeds Beefeater as a Breakfast Chef, cooking the most important meal of the day for our well rested guests. Be part of the UK’s leading hospitality business, Whitbread.
Here there are no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 805809-1629
Advertised: 26 May 2023