Role: Junior CRM Developer
Function: Premier Inn – Customer Marketing
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Location: London Holborn - we have a fantastic hybrid working environment, you’ll need to be in the office at least 2 days per week but the rest of your week can be flexible to what works best for you and your role.
Type of role: Permanent
No day is the same at Premier Inn, one day you could be helping us improve our pre-stay emails, the next you could be working on seasonal campaigns. These are all programs we have plans to evolve and you will play a key part in delivering this.
You’ll be first-line support to the CRM Developer and you’ll get experience of working closely with Brand and the CRM Team to drive relevance and continuous engagement with our emails.
What you will be doing:
- Build Premier Inn CRM activities and deploy using platform capabilities and industry best practice
- Support testing, checking, and integrating all creative and data considerations for all campaigns so that all systems and processes work together
- Support the design of new HTML/Java/other templates to latest standards to enable personalized and dynamic content. Set up all CRM to utilize best practice
- Create and maintain content blocks with our ESP
- Build CRM (email, push, SMS) activities that will effectively utilize Adobe Campaign/other tool capabilities.
- Working with the Marketing Manager and Marketing Executive to ensure campaigns and campaign material is set up effectively and renders correctly across devices and is trackable for reporting purposes.
- Work across CRM team and with external agencies where appropriate to ensure Premier Inn benefits from the latest email/CRM standards, technologies, and capabilities.
- Working with the CRM Marketing Manager, Brand and Design teams, eCommerce and Digital Marketing teams to support integrated CRM activities and brand activity.
What you’ll need:
- Some knowledge of HTML and CSS and in responsive design
- Some experience with Dreamweaver and Photoshop
- A good understanding of email development principles Clear communication of insights and reports and not afraid to be challenged by stakeholders
- High attention to detail and determination to get things right
- Able to work collaboratively
- Flexible approach and curiosity to ensure a program of continual improvement
- Relationship building
- Understand and troubleshoot cross browser, email client and browser
- Problem solving skills with code
We’re 1,200 hotels and restaurants in the UK, Germany and the UAE, but we’re more than that. We’re the 35,000 people supporting our brands every day. The ones sourcing the nation’s favourite breakfast, plating up family favourites, and the great night’s sleep guaranteed people. We’re also always preparing for new openings, looking ahead and revamping our online presence. We do it for our guests, and it’s the details that keep them returning time and time again. We could be at the end of their road, their trusty choice for business trips, or we could be the place they associate with big celebrations up and down the country. We’re a constant in a changing world, and we’d love you to join us. Bring your energy, ideas and sense of fun, we’re waiting and so are our brands. #
In return, we will offer you:
- An annual Whitbread performance incentive worth up to 10% of base salary
- An optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- BUPA healthcare
- Up to 60% discount on Premier Inn stays and a regular 25% discount in our Restaurant brands
- Access to Whitbread’s Save As You Earn scheme, with a fantastic 20% discount on Whitbread shares
- Recognition for service anniversaries, starting from 1 year
- Access to a range of discounts from everyday brands
- Charity donations through our Give and Match and Raise and Match schemes
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development
- Hybrid working and a genuine flexible working policy
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 799206-1629
Advertised: 20 Feb 2023