Technology Product Manager - Permanent - Hybrid working - (London Holborn)
The Technology Product Manager manages the technology platform supporting a key areas of our business, coordinating the development and support backlogs to support the overall business strategy
Blending analytical acumen, technical expertise, strong stakeholder management and people leadership skills to create a strong and stable platform to help drive engaging and high performing experiences for our customers.
The key goals for the role are to:
- Achieve a high level of outcome driven performance and quality across the technology platform, ensuring production stability and availability to support the business objectives
- Support the Agile delivery process, as the technology product owner, and ensuring that there is a balance between innovation, delivery and production stability across the development program and process
- Create a collaborative model with key stakeholders across business and technology to develop and maintain the Platform, focusing across the whole product lifecycle, and including day-to-day operation of the platform
- Review the performance of the platform in production, manage incident queues, work with architecture and engineering to drive performance improvement plans, compliance activities and ensure overall platform resilience
- The role is also a key stakeholder in the ongoing development of the commercial strategy, working with the business, analysis teams, architecture and engineering to drive the commercial roadmap, and identify areas for innovation and development
What we'd like you to have
In Return, We Will Offer You
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 786741-2028
Advertised: 07 Oct 2022