About the role:
- Lead the development and implementation of the staff accommodation management structure
- Manage the ongoing staff accommodation process once put into place
- Support the Estates team with broad range of Estates activities
- Support the wider Estates and Property team with ongoing analytics and reporting expertise
What you’ll be doing:
- Setup staff accommodation management structure
- Operate staff accommodation process
- Support Estates Team with day-to-day workload and project work
- Ongoing support of wider Estates team with ongoing analytics and reporting
What you’ll need:
- Experience managing broad systems and processes
- Proven experience of financial modelling with contextual analysis to support.
- Experience of budgeting for a department.
- Experience in a large multisite organisation.
- Management of third-party relationships to deliver results at scale through others
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 782870-2028
Advertised: 25 Aug 2022