Service Delivery Manager – Opera | Permanent | Dunstable (Hybrid Working)
The key responsibilities of this role are governance across all areas of IT provisioned service including stakeholder management, service management, incident management/escalation, problem management, change management, continual service improvement and supplier management.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for provision of service and supplier governance.
- Responsible for developing, refining, and enhancing processes which support the Whitbread Enterprise function’s varied environments.
- Accountable for the management of service performance by both internal and external service providers for Whitbread Enterprise functions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with IS procurement & service design teams for contract management and change to ensure continued service availability.
- Responsible for providing robust challenge to change requests, where necessary, to ensure system stability and service availability is retained.
- Leading Post Incident Review (PIR) following major incidents relating to Enterprise services. § Accountable for internal service reporting and sponsorship of service delivery meetings relating to Enterprise services.
- Accountable for the identification and removal of all obstacles to customer satisfaction and / or financial performance.
- Responsible for any follow up activities around poor service provider performance through time-bound deliverables stored within an associated action log.
- Responsible for the management and identification of service improvement activities with internal clients, business functions, and internal/external service providers.
Why we'd love you to apply:
- Experience in a similar role in an IT Service environment using the ITIL framework.
- Must be commercially aware, able to identify & effectively communicate commercial opportunities.
- Proven track record of delivery within a fast paced, energised, customer centric hospitality organisation.
- Understands stakeholder Management concepts and approaches.
- Must aspire to a culture of service excellence, always putting the customer, our people, and our business at the centre of everything they do.
- Experience in building and maintaining effective relationships with key customers, stakeholders, and supply partners.
In return, we will offer you:
- A market competitive base salary
- Company Bonus - up to 30%
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development
- A genuine flexible working policy
- Individual BUPA healthcare
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Free parking across our Head Office campus
- Subsidised restaurant
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- Perks at work
Whitbread is an inclusive employer. We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, trans sexual, non binary or use another term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 755115-2028
Advertised: 01 Aug 2022
Application closed: 05 Dec 2022