Role: Portfolio Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time and Permanent
Location: Whitbread Court, Dunstable (Hybrid working between office [2 days a week] and working from home)
The Change Delivery function delivers high performance change across the breadth of the IT function, managing and successfully executing all ranges of projects and programmes aligned to Whitbread’s strategic priorities.
The PMO Analyst is fundamental to ensuring the backbone of the PMO is expertly supported and you’d be joining a team who are passionate about what they do.
You’ll support the establishment and running of project and programme governance processes while championing the use of Whitbread approved methodologies and tools thereby ensuring all standards and controls are maintained.
This role supports key governance forums and provides administration support for our PPM tool, and reporting.
A keen eye for detail, a collaborative approach to stakeholder management, and great communication skills are each a must have while we strive to provide the best possible service to our stakeholders.
If you have intermediate to advanced Excel skills, have a good knowledge & understanding of project methodologies, proactively seek out efficiencies and enjoy working on a large programme, then please reach out for a chat or apply directly.
Inside the role:
• Supporting reporting and dashboard production
• Governance meeting support
• PPM tool maintenance and training
• Stage gate process support
• Supporting the dependency process
• Day to day support to PMs
Skills & Experience:
• Knowledge and understanding of Project management practices and methodologies
• Knowledge of reporting standards and dashboard production
• Competent technology and PMO management knowledge and ability to adopt new skills and techniques as they emerge
• Strong stakeholder management skills with experience of dealing with varied levels of stakeholders
• Strong attention to detail with proven experience of writing high quality reports and dashboards
• Ability to accurately analyse and interpret appropriate data led activities
• Problem-solving skills and strong organisational skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-drive – responds to challenging priorities with a sense of urgency and pace
In return for your commitment, we’ve got some great benefits to offer:
Up to 10% bonus
10% matched pension
Private medical (single cover)
25 days holiday
Option to buy into share save scheme
Discounts at Premier Inn and Restaurants
We invite you to apply to come and join Whitbread, one of the UK’s leading hospitality businesses. We have an impressive Force for Good agenda of which a part of that is a zero-tolerance policy on discrimination in the workplace. We believe in equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, or belief. We expect that every team member is treated in a fair and unbiased way, without exception.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 782215-1629
Advertised: 02 Feb 2023