Senior Service Delivery Manager (Service Design & Transition) - Permanent - Dunstable
They will be the primary point of contact for all senior business leaders and teams in relation to the Service Transition delivered to the respective operations and business area. They will also work alongside the Business Area IT Change Leaders to ensure continued operational quality during and after business and technology change.
They will manage on-going stakeholder relationships and hold Technology Operations as a whole to account for the delivery of Service Transition into their respective business area.
The roles specific accountabilities will include:-
- Assure that projects are delivered into live Service Transitioning a controlled and safe manner.
- Service Transition Impact Assessment of projects and their scope, capturing areas of risk or direct impacts to support planning the Service transition design and introduction.
- Reviewing Technology Operations requirements that underpin the Service transition design, ensuring that functional and non-functional aspects are factored in
- Team management
- Stakeholder management – specially Programme and Change Functions
- Document the design of the service
- Ensure there is a framework for the team to work towards
- Ensure there is a work plan to support change and transformation teams with resources
- Ensure that transition plan aligns all stakeholders with the project and wider IT teams.
- Assure implemented Service Transition components with identified teams or 3rd party suppliers.
- Ensure Service Transition rehearsals prove Service Transition readiness to enter deployment.
- Define early life support requirements and drive into project activities.
- Responsible for the capture, tracking and sign-off of Service Transition acceptance criteria.
- Work with procurement to onboard new suppliers through commercial negotiation and setting up the underpinning Service Transition contract/schedules to ensure it meets the needs of Whitbread.
- Assure the production of Service Transition documentation (knowledge articles, recovery plans, Service transition processes etc..)
What we'd like you to have
In Return, We Will Offer You
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 780521-1629
Advertised: 09 Aug 2022