Whitbread are the owners of Premier Inn, and some of the UK’s most loved restaurants. With a website that handles nearly £2billion worth of transactions per year and a business that employees around 30,000 people, this role will offer you a genuine challenge to keep our customer and colleague data secure.
We are therefore seeking an exceptionally talented individual who will be responsible for ensuring that all of our UK and International brands are adopting and complying with the latest PCI-DSS requirements, ultimately leading to full PCI-DSS accreditation for all of our payment channels.
Performance of day-to-day duties including scoping, reviewing and validating new and existing operational processes, reviewing and analysing existing/new technology solutions and working with external auditors to develop and maintain a PCI-DSS compliance environment.
The successful candidate will get the a massive insight and opportunity to learn about how our operational and technical teams and departments work across the entire business both in the UK and our International areas.
This opportunity will suit a bright, highly motivated person who has a growth mindset and a strong desire to learn and continually improve. You will have a proven track record of pushing yourself outside of your comfort zone and be willing to challenge, support and influence colleagues across all levels of the business.
Key duties include:
- Obtaining and retaining full PCI-DSS compliance across our estate, brands and territories
- Maintaining PCI-DSS education and training standards to excepted levels
- Bring innovation to how we continue to identify and respond to threats to how we manage and secure payment card information
- Demonstrate continuous improvement in ways to engage and communicate to key stakeholders
- Maintaining and improving Information Security subject matter expertise
Ideally, we are looking for:
- In-depth understanding of how Information Security can impact a FTSE100 organisation.
- Experience in Audit.
- A strong understanding of relevant laws and regulations relating to the protection of payment card information.
- Background in Information Security or Governance in an IT or Information Security environment.
- Good understanding of Information Security standards & best practice (ISF, ISO27001/2, NIST 800-53)
- Ability to understand business objectives and the associated Information Security implications.
- Ability to advance stakeholder thinking on Information Security management.
- A driven and proactive attitude.
In return we will offer you:
- A market competitive salary
- Up to 10% annual bonus scheme
- Share save scheme
- A collaborative and flexible working culture that focuses on enabling success and personal development.
- BUPA healthcare
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 773014-1629
Advertised: 09 Aug 2022