We have a fantastic opportunity to join Whitbread as a Senior Service Delivery Manager, based at our head office in Dunstable. You will be accountable for the service delivery of applications and infr...
We have a fantastic opportunity to join Whitbread as a Senior Service Delivery Manager, based at our head office in Dunstable. You will be accountable for the service delivery of applications and infrastructure to our outlets and support centres.
We’re the UK’s biggest hospitality company, proud to own Premier Inn and some of the UK’s most well-known restaurants. Behind the brands is a technology function that helps to create our leading customer experience. We’ve invested £150m in technology over the last 3 years, to provide the foundations for capabilities to help us win in our markets both in the UK and internationally. There has never been a more exciting time to join…
What you will be doing:
As the Senior Service Delivery Manager (SSDM) you will be accountable for the delivery of service in a cost effective manner and within budget. Within the role you will lead a team of Service Delivery Managers providing robust challenge to change requests, where necessary, in order to ensure system stability and service availability is retained. You will also be accountable for the definition and documentation of supplier key performance metrics.
Working closely with external/ internal suppliers and teams, the key responsibility of the SSDM is governance across all areas of IS provisioned service including team management, stakeholder management, service management, incident management/escalation, continual service improvement and customer satisfaction. This role is pivotal in ensuring service supply meets business consumption through leadership and innovation.
You will need to own the process to monitor overall service performance through KPI & SLA management, to ensure supplier contractual obligation being met. This will include taking the lead in delivering and maintaining meaningful service reports – using recognisable language easily translated to business impact. As the SSDM you will also be accountable for the management of customer feedback via satisfaction surveys, to feed in supplier reviews and action log activities.
What we'd like you to have:
• Previous experience in leading a service delivery team.
• Proven track record of delivery within a fast paced, energised, customer centric organisation.
• Must aspire to a culture of service excellence, always putting the customer, our people and our business at the centre of everything they do.
• Excellent analytical, negotiation and stakeholder skills.
• Able to competently deliver technical presentations.
• Technically proficient so as to understand feeds from other areas, to include, but not be limited to, security, architecture, projects, procurement, service design and solutions lifecycle.
• Excellent communication around issues and opportunities – get things done, make things happen with a ‘what if’ attitude.
• Must be commercially aware, able to identify & effectively communicate commercial opportunities.
• ITIL V2 Managers Certificate or ITIL V3 Expert would be desirable
Whitbread is an inclusive employer, strongly believing that everyone is unique and there should be no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. We are open to flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
19 Nov 2018